The Bajaj Avenger 220 is basically the improved version of the old Avenger 180.The new bike features an elegant design, longer handle bars and a large windshield.You also get a pretty big tank which features an ergonomic design and delivers apretty generous range. The engine was borrowed from the Pulsar 220 and Street Fighter 220.It develops a maximum power of 19.03 @ 8400 and Nm of torque @7000. The engine features digital twin spark ignition for efficient combustion.
For increased performances the Avenger 220 is also equipped17.5with the ExhausTECsystem which improves engine torque at low compromising anything atmid or high engine revs.Another interesting feature is the third generation throttle ignition control system.This system allows you to control ignition by operating thethrottle.
Monday to Thursday Rs.600/- per day
Friday to Sunday Rs. 900/- per day
More details, Terms and conditions & Documents needed
1. Refundable deposit Rs 5000/- per bike/Car & Rent should be paid in upfront on vehicle hire.
2. Original 'Driving Licence' or (photocopy of DL with 1 other original ID proof).
(Original ID means 'Passport' 'Voter ID' 'Company/College ID' 'Pancard')
3. All bikes / Cars are on 24 hours of billing basis. Eg: Today 10am to next day 10am is counted as 1 day
Minimun Billing would be for 1 day even customers use it for less time than mentioned.
4. Any booking extensions should be informed 24 hours earlier with payment deposition to HDFC bank a/c.
No Refund for cancellation of advance booking before 2 days of actual date of booking. However during travel if you shorten your booking difference amount will be returned.
5. Customers requested to bring passport or stamp sized photograph to fill form for renting a bike / Car.
6. Office timings is 10am to 7pm, vehicles returning after 7pm are considered as extension for next day automatically.
(However customers willing to take or return bike after office hours are charged Rs.500 extra)
7. All Bikes / Motorcycles come with 1 Litre of reserve fuel with 1 complimentary Helmet bike per
(Customers are requested to Put fuel what is required for travel, excess fuel will neither be refunded nor any deduction in rent)
8. Refund policy : - Refundable Deposit amount will be credited immedietely after your journey either to Bank or ON HAND.
9. Credit cards usage 2% and Debit card usage Rs.20/- extra will be charged on billing.
10. Speed 80 km/hr (city limits) & 100 km/hr (Highway limits),overspeed fine Rs 500/-
11. Do not surprise us, call 1 hour before you come to return the vehicle, as we are operating at other branches too.
12.Accident, Breakage or any damage to vehicle during travel to be informed immedietely
(Any damages to vehicle during travel will be borne by customer at actual service center cost)
13.There is no restriction on driven Km's during travel for two wheelers (car limit of 240 kms per day applies).
14.Vehicle to be test driven before hiring and then take bike/car only after self satisfactory running conditions.
(No complaints entertained during travel nor refund nor exchanged)
15.Pick up and drop facility is provided at extra cost.
16.Late returning charges: Bikes :- Rs 100/- every hour. Car :-Rs 400/- every hour
17. Advance booking is to be done only after confirmation from us +91 91486 01440
18. Reach us at +91 91486 01440 for confirmed booking & vehicle picking details
Watsapp us on +91 8951150986
Like and follow us on Facebook
19. Our main office location to pick bike or car is Mahadevpura click here; On request cum advance reservations Bikes are made available at Hebbal locations.
main Office - "#182/A, 1st Floor, Above ICICI Bank ATM, Whitefield main road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore-560048"
Landmark : Infront of HP company main gate / Mahadevpura Shell Petrol Pump
20. Weekend prices applicable for peak season & public holiday bookings.
|Mileage||35Kmpl - 40kmpl|
Write a review
Gajanana Bike Rent Services
#182/A 1st floor, Puttappa compound,
Whitefield main road, Mahadevpura,
Opp to HP company main gate,
above ICICI atm, Next to shell petrol pump
Bangalore - 560048
- Mobile: +91 9148601440 / +91 9632608140
- Office Landline : 080-65333318
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the word out. Share this page with your frien...